Your curriculum is
Making your curriculum
- Open this template and make a copy in Google Sheets.
- Make a curriculum for every session in the club.
- Share the full curriculum with email@example.com.
Tips for your curriculum
- There should be no parent involvement in your sessions.
- Do not include any content related to COVID-19, violence, controversial topics, etc.
- Include a supply list for every session and use as much detail as possible in describing what is needed.
- Keep attachments that need to be printed at a 2 page maximum.
- Make each activity new and fun.
- Set a fun name for each session.
- Make sure you have wiggle room and social activities for each day.
- The last session should be a club party (a final project they’ll be able to show in a fun way.) Mention what the students will do for in club party. For example, a TikTok or dance series might have a dance party. Or a fun science experiment for Dexter’s Lab. Make the party fun and relevant to your club theme as it will serve as a fun final day for the kids. It will also encourage them to come back and take a level 2 camp with you!